My CCleaner Pro cannot contact the server at all.

I have been trying to use the full functionality of CCleaner Pro 5.83.9050, and am always prompted that the application cannot reach the server.  This has been going on for a several weeks now.  I even uninstalled the software and repurchased the current version with no success.  Your company has shut down all phone and contact access, which is very bad, in my opinion.  I am on my own, trying to enter the subject matter of the problem in your "search engine," which kinda sucks.  Why would you company be so aloof and unavailable at a time when virtually every company that makes software is readily available by phone?  If I can't use CCleaner Pro fully, I want my money back twice, since I purchased it twice.  Please advise.  Thank you.  

• Moderators

Not being able to reach the server is usually caused by your firewall, hosts file, and/or AV settings.

(We do see users who block Avast/Piriform in their filrewall (or hosts fie) for 'privacy' and then shout that Ccleaner can no longer can no longer access the servers, of course not they've blocked access themselves)

What version of Windows are you using?  If Windows 10, which update version (1809, 1904, 20H2, etc)
What AV/ firewall are you using?  Are they up to date?  Have you set them to block any CCleaner services?
Have you modified your Hosts file?

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043