CCleaner Professional Installation

I recently purchased a Vanilla Vista card with $30 and know that's the amount because I confirmed on the official Vanilla website that that is the amount included. When I went to try and purchase CCleaner Professional ($24.95 on discount and $27.16 in total) on my free account, my purchase gets denied every single time. Would there happen to be a workaround or solution for this issue? I don't understand what I could be missing. Thanks for the assistance.

Edited by danil_liebman

• Moderators

Pre-paid 'gift cards' can work in funny ways, especially online, they are not the same as a debit card issued in conjunction with a regular bank account.
It may depend on just where/how you bought the gift card:

If you have a problem using your gift card for online or telephone purchases, the most likely reason is that the merchant’s fraud screening process is matching the billing information entered at checkout with the billing information on your gift card account. If the addresses don’t match, the card may decline. This is often the case when the Visa gift card is purchased at a grocery store or some place that doesn’t require you to put a name and address on the physical card.

To solve this problem, register your card with the issuing bank making sure the name and address linked to the account are current. If you’re not sure how to do that, look at the back of your gift card. You should find a website address or a telephone number to call for customer service.

If you don't have a debit card linked to an account then Paypal is usually a better way of putting cash into an account to use online:
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/money-management/cash-to-paypal

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043