no update info with v1.32.740

trium

hi fans,

today i find out that there is an update from speccy. so far i have installed v1.32.740. but since (i dont know) there is an update out to v1.32.774.

speccy dont tell me this -> with the update-search of v1.32.740 it means to me: I am uptodate.

with update-search of v1.32.774 it means -> there is an newer version v1.32.740 avialable to download.

313585452_speccy_updateinfogehtnicht.JPG.d3163a7b3a970ec6cfd271f76b787caf.JPG

and also not the version history... the update description is probably a bit behind

https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy/version-history

Version History

v1.32.740 (20 May 2018)
  • Improved SSD detection for newer SSD devices
  • Improved SSD detection for laptops
  • Added new Privacy menu
  • Fixed a bug where the Speccy uninstaller was removing text and log files from the C: drive

there is going something wrong -> should i downgrade to v1.32.740 for w8.1 again?

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• Moderators

It has been noted before that the changelog and download pages are not up to date.
(In fact you asked about it yourself last September).

Even though the changelog and download pages still show v1.32.740 it downloads/installs v1.32.774.

If you open Speccy and go to Help>About it should show that you already have v1.32.774 installed.
image.png

PS. CCleaners 'Software Updater' (and Health Check Pro) will also pick this up if you have Speccy v1.32.740 installed but for some reason you don't have v1.32.774 yet.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043