I have that problem...

MAMsaki

perhaps i am going wrong. but i think the last version is 1.32.740 or not?

have you this version 1.32.774 downloaded from cclenaer/piriform?

speccy -> version history

speccy versionsnummer.JPG

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

here the free standard version

https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy/builds

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

36 minutes ago, MAMsaki said:

Is weird... I download it today from the main page...

in fact there is a newer version. sorry for my mistake. perhaps only additional the "privacy eu-stuff"

this version works also fine for me, no such problems like on yours...

have you tried an restart of your pc and again speccy?

2 hours ago, trium said:

in fact there is a newer version. sorry for my mistake. perhaps only additional the "privacy eu-stuff"

this version works also fine for me, no such problems like on yours...

have you tried an restart of your pc and again speccy?

Yes, I do

im not an expert with windows 10...

have you tried speccy with admin-rights?

i had something similar in the past with an older windows. i mean i remember me darkly there was missing an "*.dll"

have you installed the cpu-driver/chipset-driver?

On 20/07/2021 at 14:51, trium said:

im not an expert with windows 10...

have you tried speccy with admin-rights?

i had something similar in the past with an older windows. i mean i remember me darkly there was missing an "*.dll"

have you installed the cpu-driver/chipset-driver?

I like to have all drivers on updates and constantly I chk for that ones, but mostly of them are for sound device and modem, I remember that problem too on XP, but that was a privilegies problem, I no know if any windows update comes with a problem, and yes, I try to admin but did't works. And how I can know wich one dlls are missing?

ok, perhaps there is the problem...

you have perhaps installed wrong driver? --> have you this driver from microsoft or somewhere else or from your motherboard - manufacturer?

please visit the motherboard website and download the newest driver for your mb!

the same for your cpu - driver for the integrated graphic in your cpu from intel

on my case for example microsoft delivers me per optional-updates a driver for "media" and others and as i tryed it 1 time for years - after restart, the laptop drives against the wall.

1 hour ago, MAMsaki said:

I try to admin but did't works.

--> right-click with your mouse on your speccy icon -> a context menu appears -> choose "execute as admin" or "with adminrights" (i dont know how exactly it calls in english - i have german

1 hour ago, trium said:

--> right-click with your mouse on your speccy icon -> a context menu appears -> choose "execute as admin" or "with adminrights" (i dont know how exactly it calls in english - i have german

I do dode, hey, i'm not new to use a PC, I start with Windows-ME =P, I no know why I have that problems now.

1 hour ago, trium said:

ok, perhaps there is the problem...

you have perhaps installed wrong driver? --> have you this driver from microsoft or somewhere else or from your motherboard - manufacturer?

please visit the motherboard website and download the newest driver for your mb!

the same for your cpu - driver for the integrated graphic in your cpu from intel

on my case for example microsoft delivers me per optional-updates a driver for "media" and others and as i tryed it 1 time for years - after restart, the laptop drives against the wall.

I have the CD of that and I use Driver easy to update the drivers, just only one is missing to update is the "whatchdog timer driver", but I no know where is located the driver in the manage diveces called "Motherboard resources", AND I used Speccy before with the same motherboard, just buy a Intel i5, with speccy I noticed the high temp on the core, just nedded to apply some termal plastic.

On 22/07/2021 at 22:18, MAMsaki said:

Driver easy to update the drivers,

its your pc and i dont will you advice how to manage the driver-updates... you will know it

here some answers from microsoft-mods about "driver-tools" especially "driver easy"

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-watchdog-timer-driver-question/7e9f03c9-4de2-45ee-9f1a-61fe271ac9d7

here in german:

https://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/forum/all/hauptplatinenressourcen-wie-treiber-aktualisieren/3bb96dbe-b6dc-4fd6-94b8-3cd14af6afc1

the issue with your speccy... at this moment i dont know what can be (only the driver-stuff came to my mind...)

On 22/07/2021 at 22:14, MAMsaki said:

i'm not new to use a PC, I start with Windows-ME

sorry

On 22/07/2021 at 22:18, MAMsaki said:

just only one is missing to update is the "whatchdog timer driver"

this i dont have since years. i mean i have it uninstalled