CCleaner Driver Updater will not update a driver

TVB17

I have a fully purchased version of CCleaner Pro, the most recent version. When I run Driver Updater, it states that I have a System Driver > Intel Device and that the installed driver version (9.1.9.1005) is not the most recent and that a new version (10.0.27.0) is available; however, no matter how many times I request to update this driver, it fails, and of course, there are no messages given as to why this driver update is failing. This Driver Updater is not doing what I need if I can't get my outdated drivers updated. Suggestions, thoughts?

TIA,

TVB

yea I am paid pro user and tried it for first time and pc went round in circles on restart... have filled in a request for help on the support page, seems a few people are having probs with the new driver updater...must need debuging.

Well GRRR. . . I would also like to put in a request for Help, but I am brand new to this whole site/forum. What support page are you referring to?

Thanks!

TVB

Edited by TVB17
typo

• Moderators
6 hours ago, TVB17 said:

Well GRRR. . . I would also like to put in a request for Help, but I am brand new to this whole site/forum. What support page are you referring to?

Thanks!

TVB

support@ccleaner.com

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com