CCleaner reporting missing driver for monitor I don't own

nbtc971

Guest Andrei CCleaner

Hello @nbtc971. Sometimes developers provide really small updates that don't have a new version number or the new version has a really long new number (1.0.0.0.0.1 etc). We will send this to our team so thank you for the feedback provided. In regards to your Driver Booster question we don't have updates for all aps out there but we are working in adding more in the near future.

I think I was misunderstood. CCleaner Driver Updater is reporting I am missing a new driver for a ACER S271HL. I don't own a ACER monitor. I have 2 connected monitors, an Asus and AOC monitor, and both of those drivers are installed and working.

I also have the software Driver Booster 8.5 that does the same thing CCleaner Driver Updater does, checks for out-of-date drivers and downloads and installs them. It is not reporting the erroneous ACER monitor.

Thanks for your help.

Guest Andrei CCleaner

Thank you for clarifying this issue. Can you please send us an email with this info at support@ccleaner.com so our team will look into your situation ?

• Admin
22 hours ago, nbtc971 said:

I have 2 connected monitors, an Asus and AOC monitor

Would be interesting to know the model numbers of those monitors as well.  It is not unknown for for components to be manufacturers by one brand and sold under another.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes