Driver updater dissaster

I think the pressure to make a driver updater program was high because everyone started doing it . I was myself using Driver Easy with a license for two years; then decided to stop because Avira started to propose the same in their Avira Prime Suite. But it does not seem so efficient. Now this is a first release; but I am very cautious because updating drivers can prove disastrous; and I will not update a driver unless it looks necessary and after having well researched from the internet about it.

• Admin

We are eager to address any issues that exist in the Driver Updater as we definitely do not want for anyone to have this type of experience as a result of using our software.

To help us investigate further, can you please send the following files to support@ccleaner.com ?

C:\Program Flles\CCleaner\LOG\

DriverUpdaterLib.log

C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Data\

DUState.dat

C:\Windows\INF\

setupapi.dev.log

Additionally, can you please send us a report from the System Information utility in Windows?

You can save the System Information report using the following steps:

1. Open the "Run" dialog in Windows (On the keyboard, hold the "Windows" (?name=Windows+Logo.png) and "R" keys simultaneously)
  2. Type: msinfo32.exe > click OK
  3. Click File > Save...

• 1 month later...
On 19/06/2021 at 17:30, Miguelgrado said:

as a company of this reputation, can you make available to users a function that can damage the PC without trying it well?

Because driver update is a disaster in every way😱🥴

IT REALLY IS