Driver Update on Free Trial

Banii Hime

Driver Update recommended trying the free trial. Upon taking the free trial, it scanned, and began updating, but closed midway through the process, and now refuses to let me use the Driver Udpater on a free trial version. FAQ for Driver Upgrader indicates it should work on the trial right now, and it got halfway through the process before it stopped letting me do so.

On 18/06/2021 at 06:55, Azra CCleaner said:

Hi @Banii Hime

This should be already corrected, are you still experiencing the same issue on a free trial version?

I am. Still on trial version, if I click "Update your drivers" it just tells me "Upgrade now to update your drivers with CCleaner" and offers the Professional upgrade purchase. Same issue across two computers, no updates available. Both are running the free Professional trial.

having the same problem. CCleaner pro trial updated 2 drivers and then it just closed. I thought it maybe wanted me to restart so I did, then after the restart CCleaner Pro Trial will not allow me to update any more drivers. When I click "update" it just tells me to buy Pro. It still says I have 14 days of pro trial left and all other features seem to be functional.

CCleaner says I'm on version 5.82.8950

using windows 10 home Version 20H2

Edited by brodwudlund

I'm experiencing a similar problem with CCleaner PRO Free Trial v5.82.8950 (64-bit) on Windows 10 Home Single 21H1 (OS Compilation 19043.1081): Ccleaner Driver Updater updated some drivers and, at the ending process, just reported that some drivers were'nt updated (no more explanation). I tried do the process again and nothing happened, even trying start updating individually.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Andrei CCleaner

Hello, 

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please send us a ticket at support@ccleaner.com so our team could investigate your issue and help you out ?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, 1122511 said:

send you WHAT ticket?

he means send an email to that address support@ccleaner.com

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com