CCleaner hangs up when cleaning and when updating drivers

rodes

I have similar issues - I contacted the support team who initially replied in French... (for no apparent reason)...
I am awaiting a second response - I find the "Driver Updater" to have serious issues with hangs and "cannot
update your dirvers"  problems; - CCleaner identifies some 15 drivers it "cannot update" but the links for user to
cross reference such "cannots" are suspect.
I've used the freebie version of CCleaner for years; - now I'm really NOT IMPRESSED with the "Pro" version.

Same problems here. The first time it managed to update a couple of drivers (out of 18 which seems weird to me), then errors out.

Attempted a second time, now message hangs on "Updating  x out of x drivers" . x is blank no numbers.

Rebooted computer, out of 4 screens only 2 are detected, re-rebooted and all 4 screens are detected. Guessing it attempted to update the docker station and messed it up, thankfully the reboot fixed this!

Using the pro version, should be looking into the issues instead of asking customers to contact support...

• Moderators

Moderators are just users like you we can just ban spammwrs.  We have very little information past what you do, especially about brand new features like driver updater

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Having problems with the new 'alpha' version of the Driver Updates function as well:

* On one machine, the USB Keyboard will not work after driver update.

* On another machine, the display goes "wonky" (far too large and distorted) after driver update. On this machine, even using the "revert" option does not actually 'revert': the display remains distorted and I had to re-load the entire machine from backup.

* On some machines some driver updates fail. 

* On ALL of my machines, when trying to 'skip' a driver, the program hangs and has to be closed manually.

Looking forward to a 'beta' version...

(I wish you would tell us when you are pushing out unfinished software and use your paying customers as guinea pigs)