Why wont the latest version run or install on my Windows 10

Why wont the latest version run on my Windows 10 keeps saying not compatible with this version of Windows 10.

I get through the start of installing after tell it to install it goes to a new interface but it's just blank does nothing then 

I get the above message.

Have tried to install 15 times and get nowhere.

Edition    Windows 10 Home
Version    20H2
Installed on    ‎26/‎02/‎2021
OS build    19042.868
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Why wont the latest version run on my Windows 10 keeps saying not compatible with this version of Windows 10.

I get through the start of installing after tell it to install it goes to a new interface but it's just blank does nothing then 

I get the above message.

Have tried to install 15 times and get nowhere.

Edition    Windows 10 Home
Version    20H2
Installed on    ‎26/‎02/‎2021
OS build    19042.868
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

• Moderators

Duplicate threads merged.

It may just be because it's a new version.
It can sometimes take Windows Defender, (and other AV's), a couple of days to recognise the new version.
I don't know if it has any relevence but I note your 20H2 build is higher than mine, I have 20H2 build 19042.867 and have no probems installing or running CCleaner.

Are you installing from scratch?

From what you describe with the blank page it sounds as if you are using the 'Standard' installer, and it's unable to reach a server it needs to so can't load/show that page.

Try downloading the 'Slim' installer from here (it's the third one down) and once it's downloaded double click it to install CCleaner.
(The Slim Installer skips that particular page and doesn't try to reach that particular server).
https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/builds

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043