CCleaner Pro upgrade Corel PSP 2020 and corrupted it with 2021 upgrade!

I upgraded to CCleaner Pro today and when ran corrupted Corel PSP 2020 with 2021 Upgrade, I went to uninstall the PSP 2021 installation and it uninstalled PSP 2020, leaving PSP 2021 and it won't recognize it to uninstall. Extremely frustrating!

• Moderators

I'm not sure what you mean by 'corrupted'?
Do you mean 2021 wouldn't work, or simply that you didn't want it?

I'm guessing that you ran Health Check, which found an update was available for PSP, and so updated/installed it for you.
That is what it is supposed to do.

If you don't want it then the easiest to try now would be to simply reinstall the  PSP version that you do want again.

Be aware that if you reinstall PSP 2020 then Health Check will try to upgrade it to PSP 2021 again every time you run Health Check.
You can stop it from updating it by clicking on 'Security' and unticking PSP - but you'd have to remember to do that everytime you run Health Check.
It would be easier to set your CCleaner to use Custom Clean (Options>Settings>CCleaner home screen) and not using Health Check in future.

If you don't want PSP 2021 and still have problems getting rid of the entry for PSP 2021 then you could try Revo Uninstaller.
The Pro and Trial versions of Revo have a 'Forced Uninstall' option that can get rid of stubborn leftovers from apps you uninstalled prior to getting Revo.
Use with care, especially when removing leftover registry entries, and I'd do it before reinstalling 2020 to avoid confusion.
https://www.revouninstaller.com/how-to/use-forced-uninstall/

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043