Share your ideas for Kamo!

Guest Sandra CCleaner

Guest Sandra CCleaner

Hi everyone, Kamo is our newest product dedicated to protecting people’s online privacy and want to hear your feedback and suggestions so we can build it in line with your needs. 

Please use this thread to share your suggestions for Kamo and the features you would like to see! Thank you! 😊

• Guest pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @OPG I can also understand how the ability to whitelist URLs for the anti-tracking feature of Kamo may be needed in certain types of situations and I'll send this feedback directly over to our product management team for further review, and as a suggestion.

Meanwhile, can you please tell me what websites/URLs you are needing to whitelist?

• 4 months later...
Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @theprof We don't currently have any definitive plans to support other Chromium based browsers but I can definitely understand the value in that, especially as they continue to grow in popularity, and I'll send this directly over to our product management and development teams as a suggestion.

• 3 months later...

When I click on Anti-Tracking on the Kamo App - I can see reports which essentially track my activity. I know that there is an option for me to "clear data" but can I just change the setting so the Kamo Anti-Tracking doesn't track my activity at all. It is ok to keep the # of trackers block but keeping a track of every single website goes against the idea of the application itself? would be great to change a setting such that the app doesn't keep a full log of all websites. Thanks

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2021 at 07:55, Sandra CCleaner said:

Hi everyone, Kamo is our newest product dedicated to protecting people’s online privacy and want to hear your feedback and suggestions so we can build it in line with your needs. 

Please use this thread to share your suggestions for Kamo and the features you would like to see! Thank you! 😊

I recently purchased this product and immediately after installation I began having issues with my Outlook program and printer.  Something disrupted the link between our computers and our wireless printer.  After hours of trying to fix the problem, I uninstalled Kamo, re-installed the printer, and this corrected the problem.  How do I go about getting a refund?  I do not recommend this product.

• 2 months later...

Hi! It would be really nice if Kamo could enable VPN for other regions, for example Argentina, Peru, Colobia, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, United States, Canada, etc...Will you do this? Thanks

Edited by Dario Edson

Guest johnccleaner

While this option is not currently available, it is expected to be included in a later version of Kamo.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @Darkvramp We do not currently have any definitive plans for additional browser support in Kamo but it is most certainly something we've considered, and I'll let our product team know of your interest in Opera and/or other browsers, as well. 

If you have any other suggestions, please let us know; we greatly appreciate all feedback as it is one of the best ways for us to improve our products and services.