Paid for CC Pro version for 60 days but no download link sent to my mail

inbuon

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, inbuon said:

I have purchased CC Pro for 2 months but I do not get licence and download link.

I received my purchase receipt.

Where did you purchase it from?

I ask because CCleaner Pro licence is for 1 year.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

30 minutes ago, hazelnut said:

Where did you purchase it from?

I ask because CCleaner Pro licence is for 1 year.

My CC Home version pop-up offer yesterday, I click the link and it took me to CC payment page. Paid through Paypal.

• Admin
10 hours ago, inbuon said:

I have purchased CC Pro for 2 months but I do not get licence and download link.

I received my purchase receipt.

If you complete a purchase and do not receive an email, that can mean that you input the wrong email address when purchasing.  If you do get a "thankyou for your order" email but with no licence key inside then that usually means that you have not yet completed the payment - particularly if you have purchased via PayPal.  Check the order confirmation email and see if it contains text something like this, starting with "Still need to submit your PayPal payment?":

image.png

If so, then you still need to complete your payment authorisation with PayPal.  Press that green button to log into PayPal and complete your purchase.  There will also be an option lower down in the email to change your payment method.  Please note that:

1. We cannot release the licence key until payment has been completed.
  2. If you have a credit card linked to your PayPal account then PayPal (not us) may have placed a hold on funds in anticipation of your completing your purchase.  This is not a charge amount, is not from us, and will not result in any double-billing once PayPal releases the hold.

@inbuon: I can confirm that as of the time of writing, your order still shows as "Awaiting Offline Payment".  So you will need to complete the steps above to complete your order and receive your licence key: 

image.png

Edited by Dave CCleaner
added status update

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

19 hours ago, johnccleaner said:

You can look up your license details here: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup - simply enter the email address you made the purchase with.

Otherwise, if you continue having trouble, please send an email to our support team at support@ccleaner.com and we'll be happy to look into the matter further for you!

Done this so many times.

17 hours ago, Dave CCleaner said:

If you complete a purchase and do not receive an email, that can mean that you input the wrong email address when purchasing.  If you do get a "thankyou for your order" email but with no licence key inside then that usually means that you have not yet completed the payment - particularly if you have purchased via PayPal.  Check the order confirmation email and see if it contains text something like this, starting with "Still need to submit your PayPal payment?":

image.png

If so, then you still need to complete your payment authorisation with PayPal.  Press that green button to log into PayPal and complete your purchase.  There will also be an option lower down in the email to change your payment method.  Please note that:

1. We cannot release the licence key until payment has been completed.
  2. If you have a credit card linked to your PayPal account then PayPal (not us) may have placed a hold on funds in anticipation of your completing your purchase.  This is not a charge amount, is not from us, and will not result in any double-billing once PayPal releases the hold.

@inbuon: I can confirm that as of the time of writing, your order still shows as "Awaiting Offline Payment".  So you will need to complete the steps above to complete your order and receive your licence key: 

image.png

Transaction already completed and deducted from my account the moment i processed.

Edited by hazelnut
Removed personal info and passed it on to admin

Guest MeganCCleaner
4 hours ago, inbuon said:

Transaction already completed and deducted from my account the moment i processed.

Hi @inbuon Our support team would be more than happy to help with this.

Do they have permission to contact you via email, using the same email address that is registered to your forums account?

• Moderators

@inbuon

The transaction details that you posted show a Paypal debit of One Cent.

That looks like a Paypal account authorisation/verification check and not a payment.
Paypal do that now and again and the 1 cent should be refunded from Paypal.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

18 hours ago, MeganCCleaner said:

Hi @inbuon Our support team would be more than happy to help with this.

Do they have permission to contact you via email, using the same email address that is registered to your forums account?

Yes please. I want to expedite the process.