Unable to determine file system type

circle110

Downloaded and paid for Recuva Professional only to get message “Unable to determine file system type”.  The compact flash card is a 16 GB Transcend card used in a Canon 5D Mk3.  After shooting my assignment I tried to download files to computer, normal routine.  After downloading purchased professional software it is “unable to determine file system type.”

i would like refund.  Purchase price was $21.64 with credit card.  Not happy.

Third time contacting Ccleaner support.

Redacted

Invoice #:Redacted

reference #: Redacted

$21.64

• Moderators

I have redacted your personal information and re-posted it where only the staff can see it.

It is never a good idea to put information such as that in plain sight on a forum, or anywhere else.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Admin

@circle110: This a public peer support forum for CCleaner products. Matters relating to purchases are best handled with customer support (support@ccleaner.com).

I note that you contacted support out-of-hours on Tuesday, received a response and opted for a refund.  Your case was already queued for refund processing and you should receive a followup once the refund has been issued.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes