demande d'aide pour la licence Ccleaner

Mega59100

Bonjour à tous, voila j'ai reçu une promotion de chez CCleaner dont voici le lien [LINK REMOVED] auquel il disent que cette licence n'est valable que un ans , or comme beaucoup d'utilisateur, je désir acheter une licence CCleaner une fois , et ne pas devoir re payer tout les mois , car dans ces cas là ce n'est plus le même prix, pourriez vous me dire ce que vous pensé de cette annonce promotionnel, et serait il plus intéressant d'acheter la version pro une seul fois , mais ils ne disent pas combien de temps et utile cette licence , et peut on résilier cette licence au cas ou j'aurais une mauvaise surprise, cordialement à tous 

Hello everyone, I have received a promotion from CCleaner. Here is the link ([LINK REMOVED]) to which they say that this license is only valid for one year, but like many users, I want to buy a CCleaner license once, and not have to pay every month, because in these cases it's not the same price anymore, could you tell me what you think of this promotional announcement, and would it be more interesting to buy the pro version only once, but they don't say how long and useful this license is, and can we cancel this license in case I have an unpleasant surprise, cordially to all of you. 

Capture promotionnel de chez Ccleaner.PNG

Edited by Dave CCleaner
private link removed

• Admin

@Mega59100: This was the "Boxing Day" sale. The licence on offer here is valid for 1 year, after which time most of the paid features of CCleaner Professional will cease to function if the licence is not renewed.

CCleaner Professional for Windows (1 PC) and CCleaner Professional for Mac (1 Mac) are only licensed on an annual basis at whatever promotion rate may be shown at the time to you for the first year and at the full price (ie: the strikethrough price) per year thereafter. CCleaner for Android is our only non-business product with a monthly billing option.

The CCleaner Professional Plus bundle (which covers 3 PCs and/or Macs) can also be purchased for a 2 year initial term, after which it rebills annually.  This is available from the https://www.ccleaner.com homepage.  Standard new licence prices are shown below in Euros (but should switch to your local currency when you are on the site)

image.png

Ongoing subscription billing can be cancelled at any time after purchase from the purchase confirmation email that is received from Cleverbridge (our online sales and billing partner) after ordering, or from the CCleaner console under Options > About > License Information > Manage Subscription or from the billing reminder that Cleverbridge will send just before the billing occurs. (More information here: How do I manage my CCleaner subscription? – Piriform Support)

Note that regardless of whether you have subscription billing on or off, you will still receive customer loyalty discount offers from us prior to your licence expiry.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes