RECUPERACIÓN DE ARCHIVOS

ROSA LOZANO

En qué lugar de la PC es recomendable guardar los archivos recuperados?

Intento guardar en un disco externo y me sale un aviso que dice: ¿quiere restaurar a la misma unidad? (Esto puede reducir la probabilidad de una recuperación exitosa? Dónde se guardar entonces?

Además he visto que NO RECUPERA TODOS LOS ARCHIVOS y ya pagué. Este recuva parece una engaño.

¿Alguien responderá?

Muestro una captura de pantalla. image.png.5a6a95e6150b32a2b67e8d8cfe6cd874.png

TRANSLATION:
Where on the PC is it advisable to save the recovered files?

I try to save to an external drive and I get a prompt saying: do you want to restore to the same drive? (This can reduce the probability of a successful recovery? Where to save then?

Also I have seen that IT DOES NOT RECOVER ALL THE FILES and I already paid. This recuva looks like a hoax.

Will someone answer?

Ayer compré este RECUVA y no funciona como lo prometen. Hace más de 9 horas que escribí el post y el staff de recuva siguen sin contestar, no quieren contestar.

El recuva pagado es igual al recuva gratis. NO GASTEN DINERO COMPRANDO PORQUE NO FUNCIONA.

Ya tienen mi dinero y ni siquiera me contestan. 

TRANSLATION:
Yesterday I bought this RECUVA and it doesn't work as promised. It's been more than 9 hours since I wrote the post and the recuva staff still haven't answered, they don't want to answer.

The paid tax is equal to the free tax. DO NOT SPEND MONEY SHOPPING BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK.

They already have my money and they don't even answer me.

• Moderators

@ROSA LOZANO

This is a user forum, not the official support.

If you are having problems understanding or using your product that you have purchased then you can contact the official support.

To contact support you should email support at: support@ccleaner.com

Be aware that they are busy and it it is Christmas time so it may be a few days before they can reply to you.
Queries are dealt with in the order that they are received.

Este es un foro de usuarios, no el soporte oficial.

Si tiene problemas para comprender o utilizar el producto que ha comprado, puede ponerse en contacto con el soporte oficial.

Para ponerse en contacto con el soporte, debe enviar un correo electrónico al soporte a: support@ccleaner.com

Tenga en cuenta que están ocupados y que es Navidad, por lo que es posible que pasen unos días antes de que puedan responderle.
Las consultas se tratan en el orden en que se reciben.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043