Black Friday Cash Back

Paul99

I purchased CC Cleaner on Black Friday (Dec 3rd) and the promotional offer I responded to had a $20 cash back upon registration and making claim.

The help desk is telling me, upon asking them where my coupon code is, there was no cash back offer.

Who do I contact to correct this matter and get what I signed for, this seem to be misleading and looking like a scam, if I can not get a remedy a refund is in order.

• Moderators

I note that you say CC Cleaner is that correct or a typo?

The official CCleaner only has 2 'Cs' - but there is a known fake product that has 3.

The support team for the genuine product know all about the Black Friday cashback offers.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Paul99 said:

I purchased CC Cleaner on Black Friday (Dec 3rd) and the promotional offer I responded to had a $20 cash back upon registration and making claim.

The help desk is telling me, upon asking them where my coupon code is, there was no cash back offer.

Who do I contact to correct this matter and get what I signed for, this seem to be misleading and looking like a scam, if I can not get a remedy a refund is in order.

Have a read of this thread Paul

https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/59634-cashback-not-recieved-yet/?tab=comments#comment-325399

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Admin
46 minutes ago, nukecad said:

The support team for the genuine product know all about the Black Friday cashback offers.

Indeed.  I checked the customer's ticket with support and the response wasn't that there was no cashback offer - indeed, the first thing they asked was if the enquiry was about needing assistance claiming on the cashback promotion.  And prior to that response he would have received a ticket confirmation email which included information about the cashback promotion and links to the FAQs.

However, as he was advised, the product that he purchased was not covered by the promotion - ie: instead of clicking through from the offer that he received to the Black Friday or Cyber Monday offer page and buying one of the things that was tagged as having a cashback attached to it, it looks like he may have gone to the front page of the website and bought something else.

2 hours ago, Paul99 said:

looking like a scam

We've cracked 7 digits in terms of the total cashback payout amounts received by our customers so far. So not a scam 🙂 

2 hours ago, Paul99 said:

Who do I contact

@Paul99: That would be customer support.  I note that 1st line support already replied to you about 90 minutes ago saying that they would escalate the matter to 2nd line support - who should be on the air in a few hours.  Despite the purchasing hiccup they may be able to do something for you.  In the meantime, I would suggest responding to that ticket with a note letting them know where you saw the promotional message that you responded to (one of those little pop-up messages from CCleaner, an email from CCleaner, a promotion advertised on some other website, etc) so they know what campaign you would have been eligible for if your purchase had gone as planned. 

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes