CCleaner me dice que mi licencia no se corresponde con el nombre

amanzo

Con fecha 26/08/2020, renové mi contrato con Piriform para CCcleaner Profesional Plus sin ningún problema. El domingo 29 del mes de noviembre formatee el ordenador. Tras descargar CC Cleaner Plus y sus programas de acompañamiento, me dispuse a activarlo. Copie la licencia directamente de la página, pidiéndome a continuación el nombre. Copie también este de la página y cual sería mi sorpresa cuando el programa no se me activa porque dice que el nombre y la licencia no se corresponden. Tras intentarlo varias veces mande la incidencia a la página de PIRIFORM para estos usos por dos veces. La segunda de ellas con una archivo donde mediante a pantallazos explicaba la incidencia. Hasta hoy no he tenido ningún tipo de contestación, ni solución y lo que más me fastidia es que el programa caduca el 23 de noviembre del 2022. Me siento estafado. Mi número de referencia de cleverbridge: *********

• Moderators

Google translate...

On 08/26/2020, I renewed my contract with Piriform for CCcleaner Professional Plus without any problem. On Sunday, November 29, I formatted the computer. After downloading CC Cleaner Plus and its accompanying programs, I started to activate it. Copy the license directly from the page, asking for the name below. Also copy this from the page and what would be my surprise when the program does not activate because it says that the name and the license do not correspond. After trying several times, send the incident to the PIRIFORM page for these uses twice. The second of them with a file where by means of screenshots he explained the incident. Until today I have not had any kind of answer or solution and what bothers me the most is that the program expires on November 23, 2022. I feel cheated. My cleverbridge reference number: **********

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

He mandado al contacto de soporte el domingo 29/11/20 el problema dos veces como he dicho. Me respondieron con un correo automático a mi cuenta donde me daban una serie de soluciones genéricas que no servian para solucionar mi problema y también me decian que se pasaría mi problema al soporte técnico para su solución. A día de hoy sigo sin que el problema este solucionado y el tiempo sigue corriendo. Es decir tengo un programa que he pagado y no puedo usar.

• Moderators

El personal de apoyo está al tanto de su problema.
Con suerte, ahora no pasará mucho tiempo antes de que se solucione

Support staff are aware of your problem.
Hopefully now it will not be too long before it is sorted:)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Admin

@amanzoThe customer support team does not work on Sunday (except for the 24x7 team), so with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales on they had an unusually high backlog to work through at the beginning of the week - so our apologies for the unusually long delay.  

This one was a puzzle for us, because we could not get your licence to register either at first.  But we found the solution!  It seems that you used a very slightly different name when you renewed vs when you originally purchased.  Your first name contains the letter "e" when you originally purchased, but the letter "é" when you renewed. And also originally you had entered a shorter name.

So instead of the new A*é**** L*** d* S**** B******** name, you would need to use A*e**** L*** d* B********

If you register your licence using your name without the accent on the letter "e" in your first name, and leave out the word in your name beginning with "S" then it should work perfectly for you:

image.png

Sorry if that was hard to follow.  It is difficult to be clear in a public forum with names while still maintaining privacy. But also expect a followup from support later today to see how you are going which will give the exact names if you were not able to decipher the message above.

Edited by Dave CCleaner
I missed a bit about the name

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes