What is the total price of the Black Friday Sale offer?

evdmolen64

Hi moderators,

I got an Black Friday Sale offer for 80% off CCleaner Professional. The offer most to my liking is 1 year 3 PCs €4.95. The subscription is for 2 years. Would that make the offer €4.95 for 2 years for 3 PCs, or is that just for the first year? If so, what is the price for the second year? I tried to find out, but failed miserably. Can you help me out?

Kind regards,

Erwin

The Netherlands

[snip screenshot]

Edited by Dave CCleaner
screenshot removed

• Moderators

That particular offer plainly says 1 year 3 pc's (1 jaar,3 pc's), it doesn't say anything there about 2 years.

There are currently a few different offers, some are only available to existing subscribers, some to everyone.

The 2 year CCleaner Pro subscription is normally a higher price than the standard 24.95 for 1 year,
(Standard price here in the UK is £24.95 for 1 year, or £44.95 for 2 years).
But 2 years isn't included in that particular  Black Friday offer anyway.

Take the 1 year offer now at 4.95 € (after cashback), and then when it's due to end next year there will no doubt be another, similar, Black Friday offer.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Admin

There is a "2 years for the price of one (after cashback)" offer - but that is different one.  The offer mentioned by evdmolen64 is not available to the general public and the options are only for 1 year of CCleaner Professional (1PC), 1 Year of CCleaner Professional Plus (3 PCs or Macs), or 1 Year of a Premium bundle with CCleaner Professional Plus and either 24x7 live general technical support (English only) or Kamo (everyone else).

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

On 25/11/2020 at 17:15, evdmolen64 said:

Hi moderators,

I got an Black Friday Sale offer for 80% off CCleaner Professional. The offer most to my liking is 1 year 3 PCs €4.95.  .. . . 

Wow, great deal. Offer I got is 1 PC 1 Year for Euro 19,95

How do I get the offer you got ?

• Admin
23 hours ago, Dazlzn said:

How do I get the offer you got ?

On 26/11/2020 at 11:31, Dave CCleaner said:

The offer mentioned by evdmolen64 is not available to the general public

If you are eligible, then you will get the offer.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

Hi all,

Thank you for your input and comments. CCleaner has changed the offer into a one year subscription for just 1 PC for €4.95 including a €20 cash-back. I'd take a  one year subscription for 3 PC's for €4.95 total immediately, but with al this pricing hassle I am not sure what to think anymore. I think I'm letting this one pass.

Regards, Erwin.