CCLEANER v5.73.8130 (64-bit) NOT SAVING COOKIES

D2S

I tried moving several cookies from the left side to the right side but when I re-open Ccleaner they have moved back to the left side???  This has never happened before???

I recently changed my settings in Win-7 to require the Administrator approval before making any changes to my computer, so I opened Ccleaner to 'Run as Administrator' and there are no cookies on the left side to move to the right side???

Has Piriform changed the way to save cookies so that they aren't deleted?

Also, I have submitted 3 Support Requests over the past month and I receive an email from 'CCleaner Support <support@piriform.com>' stating  that [Request received] We've received your request. Please check this email for additional information (and some links that may help you while you wait) ,  but have yet to receive any help for over a month???

I tried moving several cookies from the left side to the right side but when I re-open Ccleaner they have moved back to the left side???  This has never happened before???

I recently changed my settings in Win-7 to require the Administrator approval before making any changes to my computer, so I opened Ccleaner to 'Run as Administrator' and there are no cookies on the left side to move to the right side???

Has Piriform changed the way to save cookies so that they aren't deleted?

I have submitted the above Support request 3 times during the past month and I receive a reply from 'CCleaner Support <support@piriform.com>' stating "[Request received] We've received your request. Please check this email for additional information (and some links that may help you while you wait)", but I never receive any support help???

Ccleaner Problem With Saving Cookies.txt

• Moderators

Threads merged please see my reply in your other thread.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com