Notepad file recovery (TXT) - Windows rebooted with unsaved document

chegger404

Hi Team,

I need help I have a word document and I need to recover it my laptop just restarted for Windows Updates but didnt saved the notepad with my information.

If I open the recovered document it is like that and a other document is just NULL NULL NULL. Is there any chance to recover that

sña¸ìòa‰F ‹l…ða‰F‹
,ðaº9   ÿ¸sña   ÿ˜sña^ÃÌU‹ìWVP3À‰Eô‹ñ‹ú9~Ž´ ‹Î‹×èú(  ‰Eôƒ}ô „¤ ‹EôY^_]ÃÌU‹ìWVSƒìL‹ñ}¼¹
   3Àó«‹Î‹Ù8}¼3À««««‰U¼‰EÄ‹B‰EÈ3Ò‰UÀ}Ðu¼¥¥¥¥Mкü<ðaÿ€ˆða…À„a  ‹uÔ¿   ‹F‰E´8 ‹Ïº{  ÿ¸sña‹°  ‹M´ÿœˆða‰E¸‹È趼 =õ—rwS=½ã*w&=:±„  =€”’„Π =½ã*„—   é6  =IÓY9„à  =
Ëb„N  =õ—r„   é  =«Œ§w&=1¢5y„h  =(þj€„?  =«Œ§„¼   éã  =zߪ„Ê   =€“Ì„Ý   =5æ?ͅ  ‹Ô†ða‹‹M¸ÿ ˆða…À…O  餠 ‹Ø†ða‹‹M¸ÿ ˆða…À…J  醠 ‹Ü†ða‹‹M¸ÿ ˆða…À…K  éh  ‹à†ða‹‹M¸ÿ ˆða…À…B  éJ  ‹

• Moderators

Recuva can recover things that have been saved and then deleted.

If it hadn't been saved then it was in memory only and is now gone - it can't be recoved by anything.

In this case it sounds that (changes to?) your document had not been saved?

In which case you can open, no need to recover, the previous saved version, but not anything new/changed that hadn't been saved.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043