Can't access the server

LukaJones

• Moderators

The servers are sometimes unreachable, either because of something at the server or something with your broadband provider.
It's connecting OK for me in the UK at the moment so try again.

You can still clean junk from your computer without that connection, the connection(s) is/are used to check your automatic startup items against a list, and to check if there are any updates for some of your other installed apps.
The clean will still run fine without those two checks.

If you can't connect at all  (say you still can't connect tomorrow) then it's usually an Antivirus/Firewall setting that is blocking the connection.
Certain AVs are worse for doing it than others, which AV are you using?

In any case make sure that your Antivirus is up to date.
Tip- Don't just 'Check for Updates' in the AV itself, go to the website and check what the latest version is there.
(For instance Trend Micro 2019 will say that it's up to date, but the latest is Trend Micro 2020 which you have to get from the website).

EDIT.
I took another look at your screenshot (it's a bit hard to see) and I see that the first of the two checks I mention above has been carried out.
Which means that it's only the check for updates to other installed apps that has not been done, which suggests it is probably an issue with that particular server so should be fixed in time (May have been fixed already).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043