CCleaner Professional 5.69.7865 (64-bit) Isn't Clearing In-Program File Lists

I seem to be having the opposite problem as the person who posted on https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/58654-ccleaner-deleting-ms-excel-word-etc-history-of-recently-accessed-files/.

I'm not new to CCleaner but am new to CCleaner Professional. I installed version 5.69.7865 (64-bit) on Friday. Ever since I ran the first Custom Clean yesterday, I've noticed it's not clearing in-program recently-accessed file lists. I've specifically noticed this in my Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (both part of my Microsoft 365 subscription), and VLC media player programs. As you may (or may not) be able to see in the 2 screenshot files I have attached, although "MS 365" is not even listed, "Office 2013" and "Office 2016" are, and they both have a check next to them. The same goes for VLC media player.

I don't recall having this problem when I used free versions of CCleaner. Here is a brief description of my system setup: a PC laptop with Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 2004, build 19041.388.

How might I resolve this problem?

CCleaner Professional 5_69_7865 Custom Clean - Applications Tab.png

CCleaner Professional 5_69_7865 Custom Clean - Windows Tab.png

• Moderators

Isn't MS 365 cloud based?

CCleaner cannot touch any cloud servers, they are protected, CCleaner can only clear what is on your PC.

VLC should be cleaning if you have it ticked, but with Win 10 2004 you may also need to tick 'Recent Documents' under 'Windows Explorer' on the Windows tab.
(And maybe also 'Taskbar Jump lists' ?)
2004 changed a few things.

Sorry, I can't see your screenshots very well here.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043