Does Not Work

I submitted a request for help from Support. I explained my issue with CCleaner, which I have been using for years, and it took over two weeks and a handful of emails for Support to say: "Upon checking of the screenshot that you send, I confirm that you already registered your subscription witch has 618 days of validity period with the license key...." That is copied directly from the last email I received and not the only grammar issue in the emails we traded. Aside from that, there was absolutely no effort to fix the problem I am having: The program will not actually clean as it should. Next communication will be either fix my issue or will be me posting on all social media how bad this product is and how much the support sucks.

• Moderators

I'm sorry,, i'm not sure I understand this post, what problem are you having? or are you just venting about a less than satisfactory support ticket.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators
On 30/06/2020 at 22:53, Jeffreyd said:

The program will not actually clean as it should.

If you can give us more details of what you are expecting to happen that is not happening then we may be able to help you to get it doing what you want.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043