I want to remove my subscription... i.e. auto charge my card.

• Admin
10 hours ago, UserTaken said:

I've tried to cancel my subscription under license information, but it seems to continue to stay active. It was off before and I would have liked for it to expire. This is ridiculous.

Note that this is a public forum - so for specific assistance with your account you are best off contacting CCleaner customer support (support@ccleaner.com) with requests relating to you subscription.

There are a couple of different ways to cancel your subscription - via the product or via the cleverbridge purchase confirmation, or their pre-billing notification email.  If you cancel through us then we notify Cleverbridge that your auto-extension should be cancelled, and it shows up on your account status if you click through from Licence Information in CCleaner.

However, for some reason if you cancel through Cleverbridge, they don't always notify us. That means that while the autoextension is still really cancelled (since Cleverbridge controls that) the billing may still show up as active in our view of your account status.  This is naturally unsettling and something that we are working on fixing with Cleverbridge at the moment since, amongst other things, it generates a lot of tickets to our customer support demanding that we cancel something that has actually been cancelled.

In your case I was able to look you up on Cleverbridge and can see that you received a pre-billing reminder from Cleverbridge on 16 May, were billed 30 May, and cancelled future billing extensions on 29th June (approximately 12 hours ago).  I can confirm with 100% certainty that your billing status is, at the time of writing, indeed deactivated as you wish it to be.

image.png

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes