BT TV device registration removed

MRW873

I have been trying to resolve a problem with my BT TV. I am running windows 7 and goggle chrome. I watch BT TV on my PC and have two devices registered. Whenever I run ccleaner, it removes the rights to watch BT TV on my PC. I have had to contact BT each time to ask them to reset my account. I have run ccleaner prior to a BT reset, had my account reset, log back onto BT TV, and then finally back onto ccleaner to see what cookies have been stored. A clean record with only the ones I should be interested in if you will. A photo is attached of the result. I have "included" all these cookies in the settings, but it still wipes my account. Some have said "silverlight" is the issue but I can't find any reference to it in ccleaner. I can't be the only one with this issue and I can't keep running to BT everytime I use ccleaner, which I do regularly. Anybody had similar issues or could shed some light on my problem. Martin

cookies.JPG

• Moderators

Since you have the cookies to keep configured in CCleaner how about checking your web browser settings. In your web browser make sure it's not configured to clean when you close it since that's another way things you'd prefer to keep could inadvertently get removed.

• Moderators

Can I just ask to make sure that when you select those cookies you are then sending them across to the ''cookies to keep'' list by highlighting one, and clicking on the right-arrow in the middle of the page to send it over to the 'cookies to keep' list (and then same with the other 2 ones you mention.)

Pictures here

https://www.ccleaner.com/docs/ccleaner/ccleaner-settings/choosing-which-cookies-to-keep

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com