recova resources in the professional plus package

wellington

So I run the risk of not recovering my films ???
Explaining, I had a folder with Suspense / Horror films. Approximately 200 gb. I accidentally deleted the folder permanently. This process took place 05 (five) days. This folder is approximately. 80 (eighty) Movies. My HD has 04 (four) TB with a lot of free space. I have the possibility to recover my films with the recuva ..... ??? Sorry for the inconvenience, I need help .......

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, wellington said:

So I run the risk of not recovering my films

There is always a risk, and especially so if the hard disk has been in use since the accidental delete happened.

No, the disc has not been used since then. Just to complement I informed that the HD has 4tb. There are approximately 5000 film titles, divided into categories by category, example action, adventure, police and others. Each film is approx. 1.8gb in size. The lost folder has 80 (eighty) films, which is equivalent to 200gb. The risk is not to recover the totality lost or corrupt the integrity of the disk unit, that is, losing everything ......
Once again I apologize but it is important to recover what you can ...... without risk. ..ok .... thank you

• Moderators

@wellington

Is there a reason why you are posting in such a large font?

(On a forum it's the equivalent of shouting all the time, and considered impolite).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Excuse. I was so worried about my problem that I didn't realize the mistake. I participate in several forums and I know that what I said is a Rule. I didn't notice that I was using Fonte Alta. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. It was a mistake. Humbly, I'm sorry. 
It was not a Cleaning Error by CCleaner. It was an accident that I caused. I just want to try to correct it. I appreciate the help so far. Thankful.....
Edited by wellington

• Moderators

If you have an external/portable drive, or even another internally installed drive that has the capacity to restore the videos try restoring onto it. Do not try to restore onto the exact same drive where the files were deleted, since that has a significantly higher chance of overwriting what you wish to restore.

I don't think your work will stop there though, you're likely in for a chore and you may or will have videos that won't play after being restored, and you may need to use a tool like the free Avidemux to re-save/re-mux them (or some other video tool) to see if they'll play in your media player. Restoring is always a long shot which is the reason it's critical to always have backup copies, preferably three known good backup copies (since any disk drive will eventually fail) of everything important to you which may seem like paranoid overkill but with accidental mishaps and malware it can be a life-saver.

Dear Andavari:

I understood the Risks and I will choose not to try the Restoration. If there are risks in using Recova or other software, I prefer to keep what I have and try to redo the folder. I know that I will not remember all the titles, but gradually I redo it. Thanks and Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks to Attention ........