CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Minnie

Mrs B

I purchased a CC subscription to cover mine and my husbands computer in April.  His has just now expired and I need to add to my CC coverage.  How do I do that?

I take it that you bought one subscription/licence for each machine?

Are you saying that one of them has expired after only a month?

It would be cheaper for you to have a Pro-Plus licence which covers up to 3 computers at once. (And also licences the pro versions of Defraggler, Speccy and Recuva if you want to use those).
Pro Plus is less than the cost of 2 individual subscriptions, (and works out even cheaper for a 2-year subscription).

As you seem to have one licence still active then you should contact support to talk about your best option for moving to a Pro Plus licence.
If one of your purchased licences has expired after only a month then they can sort that out as well.

There is a contact form here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Or you can email them: support@ccleaner.com

EDIT- One of the other moderators has already flagged to the staff the potential issue of the licence expiring after only a month.