CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
crios

Unable to register license

I've looked through the forums and I didn't see anything that seemed to cover this topic. Just to be clear, this is not a lifetime license. I renewed my licenses back in February for CCleaner Pro, Recuva, Defraggler, and Speccy. I received the email with my info and plugged it into the registration. Today I realized that my license lapsed. I tried to plug in the information again and it doesn't seem to be taking. I followed the steps for problem solving license issues and that still didn't work. I then tried reinstalling the applications and that still didn't work. Any advice?

Thanks

@crios: If you have already checked this link with no success https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/articles/204043844--Problems-activating-or-registering-CCleaner-Professional then contact support@ccleaner.com with screenshots of what is going on (don't post your licence details on the public forum).

Do also check https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup as I think you may have two currently CCleaner Professional Plus licences.  If this was by accident then also ask support to merge those two licences for you.

I have already tried the troubleshooting steps so I'll send an email to support. Thank you!

Huh. I just went to take screenshots and when I went through the register process, it suddenly updated and renewed. Go figure.

Thanks!