Multiple CCleaner Licences

I am a retired engineer and getting pretty old and forgetful. I seem to have 6 or 7 Reference Numbers and License Keys for CCleaner that have collected over the years.  I only need and use one!  I us it and my wife uses it.  That is all!  I think that only one is on my computer.  That is all I need.  But I keep getting emails from you that say my account is running down in a few days (the one I have is for 2 years and only a month or so since I set it up) and needs to be refunded.  How do I clear ALL of the stuff and hold on to one?  I can give you a list if you wish.

You sent an email saying someone from CCleaner was already replying.  But they did not wait until the full situation was written.  Now What?

• Admin

@Richard Hatfield: It can be easy to lose track of things if you have licences attached to multiple email addresses - but you can always pull up your information (licence key, expiry date, etc) for a specific email address from https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup

If you have accumulated multiple licence keys that still have time left on them then the good folks at support@ccleaner.com would be happy to merge and consolidate them for you - be sure to refer to "merge licence keys" in the subject line.  Our US support team shift is just about to knock off for the weekend though, so they probably won't be able to get to it until Monday though.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to Multiple CCleaner Licences