ESET NOD32 Antivirus software quarantined CCleaner Pro [FALSE POSITIVE]

Today, my ESET NOD32 Antivirus software immediately quarantined CCleaner Pro. Then CCleaner Pro became dysfunctional. I uninstalled and reinstalled CCleaner Pro, but during the installation, my ESET NOD32 Antivirus software blocked the installation and quarantined it. So I ask Piriform to investigate the problem reported here and try to resolve it. I use CCleaner Pro on the same PC and I have never had any conflicts between them ...

Thank you !

Aujourd'hui, mon logiciel ESET NOD32 Antivirus a immédiatement mis en quarantaine CCleaner Pro. Ensuite, CCleaner Pro est devenu dysfonctionnel. J'ai désinstallé et réinstallé CCleaner Pro, mais pendant l'installation, mon logiciel ESET NOD32 Antivirus a bloquer l'installation et mis en quarantaine. Je demande donc à Piriform d'examiner le problème signalé ici et d'essayer de le résoudre. J'utilise CCleaner Pro sur le même PC et je n'ai jamais eu de conflits entre eux...

Merci !

2 hours ago, Denis Cloutier said:

I just tried the installation again and ESET NOD 32 still detects the same thing ...

Je viens de réessayer l'installation et ESET NOD 32 détecte encore la même chose...

you need to right click on the ESET icon and choose update so it will update to the latest definitions then restart your computer. Then it won't be detected

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to ESET NOD32 Antivirus software quarantined CCleaner Pro [FALSE POSITIVE]
  • Dave CCleaner locked this topic