Cuando inicio proceso de limpieza me pide que debe cerrarse Google Crome y ...

Cuando inicio proceso de limpieza me dice que debe cerrarse Google Crome, pero no tengo ese programa abierto. Doy al botón de "Cerrar y analizar" para que comience el análisis.

Pero a continuación a veces me vuelve a decir que no ha podido cerrarlos y si deseo que se fuerce el cierre, y también lo acepto.

Después la operación de limpieza comienza adecuadamente.

Pero yo considero que estos avisos no debían aparecer.

¿Por qué aparecen?

Gracias

• Moderators

Google translate.......

When I start the cleaning process it tells me that Google Crome should be closed, but I don't have that program open. I give the button "Close and analyze" to start the analysis.

But then sometimes he tells me again that he has not been able to close them and if I want the closure to be forced, I also accept it.

Then the cleaning operation starts properly.

But I consider that these notices should not appear.

Why do they appear?

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

When I start the cleaning process it tells me that Google Crome should be closed, but I don't have that program open. I give the button "Close and analyze" to start the analysis.

But then sometimes he tells me again that he has not been able to close them and if I want the closure to be forced, I also accept it.

Then the cleaning operation starts properly.

But I consider that these notices should not appear.

Why do they appear?

Because something related to Chrome is still running in the background after you have closed Chrome itself.
Background apps such as cloud print or sync, or a badly coded add-on are often causes of this.

You need to track down what is still running that is related to Chrome.

(Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome fixes whatever is not closing properly).

Porque algo relacionado con Chrome todavía se está ejecutando en segundo plano después de haber cerrado Chrome.
Las aplicaciones en segundo plano, como la impresión en la nube o la sincronización, o un complemento mal codificado son a menudo las causas de esto.

Necesita rastrear lo que aún se está ejecutando que está relacionado con Chrome.

(A veces, la desinstalación y reinstalación de Chrome corrige lo que no se cierra correctamente).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

17 minutes ago, nukecad said:

Because something related to Chrome is still running in the background after you have closed Chrome itself.
Background apps such as cloud print or sync, or a badly coded add-on are often causes of this.

You need to track down what is still running that is related to Chrome.

(Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome fixes whatever is not closing properly).

Porque algo relacionado con Chrome todavía se está ejecutando en segundo plano después de haber cerrado Chrome.
Las aplicaciones en segundo plano, como la impresión en la nube o la sincronización, o un complemento mal codificado son a menudo las causas de esto.

Necesita rastrear lo que aún se está ejecutando que está relacionado con Chrome.

(A veces, la desinstalación y reinstalación de Chrome corrige lo que no se cierra correctamente).

I can assure you that I have none thing relating to Google Chrome working in the background.

CCleaner - Primer aviso indebido.jpg

• Moderators

Obviously you have or it would not be preventing CCleaner from cleaning.

Something Chrome related is running until you tell CCleaner to stop it.

The fact that CCleaner can stop whatever it is from running, and then do the cleaning, proves that.

Have a read of this for some ideas of what related to Chrome may still be running in the background, and how to stop it:
https://www.omgchrome.com/stop-chrome-running-in-background-windows/

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

There is obviously something Chrome related still running for CCleaner to be able to find it.

Do you have a gmail app still open (maybe to alert you if you get mail), or anything else like that?

• Moderators

Those could well be the cuplrits - if they are set to run when Chrome itself is not open.

You would have to check in Windows Task Scheduler for the settings for each one to see if they only run when Chrome is running, or are running all the time.

• Moderators

They would not show as 'Apps'  - If they are running in the background they will be under 'Background Processes' of which you have 79 running there.

For example in you screenshot CCleaner is not open so is not shown in Apps, but it is running in the background (Smart Cleaning?) so is showing there.

have you more than 1 users on your pc?

in your extensions/apps for your browser i read something like "first user" and "persona 1"... perhaps additional run whatelse in the background for another user?

as it seems all extensions/apps are for 2 users installed.

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

12 hours ago, nukecad said:

No aparecerían como 'Aplicaciones': si se están ejecutando en segundo plano, se encontrarán en 'Procesos en segundo plano', de los cuales tiene 79 ejecutándose allí.

Por ejemplo, en su captura de pantalla, CCleaner no está abierto, por lo que no se muestra en las aplicaciones, pero se ejecuta en segundo plano (¿Limpieza inteligente?), Por lo que se muestra allí.

Here you can see a new screenshot with CCleaner working.

Windows Task Scheduler - Whle Google Chrome is not opened and CCleaner being used.jpg

• Moderators

I was only using CCleaner as an example to show that things running in the background are not shown as 'apps' in Task Manage but are listed as background processes. (Procesos en segundo piano).

You need to check your background processes to see if you can identify something Chrome related running there.

• Moderators

If you look at the 79 items listed under 'Procesos en segundo piano' you may be able to identify there something that is related to Chrome, Gmail, Google Drive, or YouTube.

Any of those could be the thing that is still running in the background.

As Trium points out you also seem to have more than one user account on that machine, so I would also make sure that the following is selected:
image.png

(There is a further possibility as to what could not be closing, you seem to have a lot of Chrome extensions listed in the CCleaner Startup screen, - but that's something to maybe look at later).

as nukecad meant perhaps look at this 3 points if "google stuff" are running...

ccleaner autostart google_.JPG

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

i mean that reall cause the red marked google-apps are the trouble - especially google drive with its synchronization...

• Moderators

Hard to see, but there are at least 2 Chrome related entires in your first screenshot, as well as those google entries in your second.

I think that we are going round in circles here, and it may be time to get a bit more drastic.

People who have had similar problems in the past, and also couldn't track it down,  have cured it by uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome.

i see there something from google

i dont use google chrome (only iron) and i dont know if can give you a good advice...

you can try some "disable"

i see in the first pic 2 google entrys -> try "disable" and look after this how is your google chrome working...

also in your second pic your marked 2 google-update entrys - try disable and if its work - if not in your way - reactivate it 🙂

the same i mean should you do for your second windows-profil

dont forget the restart :-)

you can also take a look in:

ccleaner -> tools -> startup -> windows services (there are showing you non-windows-services like google chrome startups)

también está desactivados los de:

a) ccleaner > herramientas > inicio > windows

y

b) ccleaner > herramientas > inicio > tareas programadas

Y ahora, ...ya no aparecen los molestos avisos que aparecían antes. Así que se puede dar el caso por cerrado

Gracias a todos por la ayuda ofrecida.

CCleaner - Tools - Startup - Windows - List (ACTUAL) - B.jpg

CCleaner - Tools - Startup - Scheduled Tasks - List (ACTUAL) - B.jpg