Problems requested previously!

To ALL! I've previously suggested things to fix on 'DEFRAGGLER' but to NO avail!

A: Size the legend at top {Annoying to have to keep resetting on Every start-up}!!

B: Place the color legend in the lower right hand area as space available there instead of Smack In The MIDDLE!

😄 I DO understand it's FREE, but, if your going to entice us to purchase the PRO version, then give us a working example to work from!!!

The enclosed ScreenShot is what I've been using after resetting your downloaded version!!!!

Screenshot (617).png

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tapster1253 said:

I've previously suggested things to fix on 'DEFRAGGLER' but to NO avail!

Really? This is your first post here so where have you previously suggested it?

You have obviously resized sections, and customised the Drive Map display, to your liking.
Defraggler lets you do that and will save your changes when you close it, you don't have to "keep resetting on Every start-up" defraggler will remember how you had changed things.

Why do you think that anyone else would want to have their display set the way that you set yours?

EDIT-

Just out of interest what version of Defraggler are you using? The latest is v2.22.995
I ask because it looks like you may be using an old version.
Your 'Properties window is not showing a graphic and your Drive Map is missing a couple of entries, (although that may be because you have resized them), they should look like this:
image.png
image.png

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043