Problem with Firefox History...

Hi ! I have bought CCleaner Pro a few day ago (after having uses the FREE version for years), and I noticed that, in Firefox 74, my "History" only shot TODAY and YESTERDAY, while before it used to shot a much longer time... I think it might be a setting that deletes more than 24 hours hitory, but I don't know where I can correct that ! Here's a screen-copy showing what I get !

Thanks in avance for any help ! J-P. Scherrer

History.jpg

• Moderators

Are you using Health Check or Custom Clean?

Health Check uses its own settings and will always clear Firefox history.

If you don't want to do that then you have to use Custom Clean and untick Firefox history.
image.png
Those tick/untick settings apply only to Custom Clean. (They will not be respected by Health Check which always uses it's own settings).

If you want to set Custom Clean as the default mode for CCleaner then go to Options>Settings and change the CCleaner Home Screen.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Thanks a lot ! I will try that, open a few URLs today, tomorrow and later, then check if worked !

Cheers...

J-P.

PS. BTW, is there a way to set the "Delete History" older than, say, 1 month ??

Edited by JPSCHERRER

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, JPSCHERRER said:

BTW, is there a way to set the "Delete History" older than, say, 1 month ??

Afraid not, it's all or nothing.

The only option like that in CCleaner is for the Recycle Bin and Windows Temp Folders, which can be left alone for 24 hours.
Options>Advanced.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043