CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cats

CCleaner wont run

having the same issue,cleaner wont run,using free,tried re install,tried deleting ccleaner64.exe,nothing works?

It's always best to start your own thread rather than tacking onto someone elses.
It can get confusing just who is being answered if there is more than one person asking questions on a thread.

Your's sounds to be a different problem from the one where you posted, (which seems to be talking about automatic browser cleaning), so I've split it off.

There are some problems at the moment with certain Anti Virus programes blocking CCleaner from running for some users.

Could you tell us which anti virus you are using? (and which version of Windows?).

Trend micro and windows 10 , I've updated to 2020,but ccleaner still wont work

Thanks Hazelnut ,adding ccleaner to Exception List in Trendmicro WORKED 

53 minutes ago, cats said:

Thanks Hazelnut ,adding ccleaner to Exception List in Trendmicro WORKED 

Good to know you are sorted :)

should I take ccleaner off the exception list at a later date so Trendmicro can scan ccleaner 

should I take ccleaner off the exception list at a later date so Trendmicro can scan ccleaner                                                                                                                                                               I had previously  installed the 2020 upgrade to Trend Micro , that didn't fix the problem with ccleaner