How to delete my account

I wanted to post one, single comment to this community (in Jan).  Had to sign up for an account to do so.  Should have known better.  Now I'd like quit, to erase any footprint,  to have my data removed from the Piriform and/or CCleaner user/member database.  Just good housekeeping & security.  So far I haven't found a way to do that.

Can anyone tell me how to do this, or is it something a Moderator can do for me?

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Admin
6 hours ago, OffGrid9 said:

I wanted to post one, single comment to this community (in Jan).  Had to sign up for an account to do so.  Should have known better.  Now I'd like quit, to erase any footprint,  to have my data removed from the Piriform and/or CCleaner user/member database.  Just good housekeeping & security.  So far I haven't found a way to do that.

Can anyone tell me how to do this, or is it something a Moderator can do for me?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Deleted.  Note that you will need to contact support@ccleaner.com if you have an old paid CCleaner Professional user account that you would like erased.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes