Renewed License Key Expired

I have CCleaner Pro Plus installed and have it setup for auto-renewal. I received a renewal confirmation on 12/4/2019 and thought everything was fine. A week ago, I got an email from Piriform saying my license was expiring and 2-days after that CCleaner stopped working. I tried downloading/reinstalling CCleaner (free) and re-applying my license key. It accepts the key, display a message that it's expired. I have all my e-mail records showing the subscription renewal for 2020 and my account was debited for the correct amount so I know the purchase went through.

Can somebody PLEASE help me get this fixed???

I did, submitted one on 3/7 and haven't heard back yet. How long does it usually take to get a response?

I also tried retrieving my license key through the Piriform retrieval system, but it just gave me the key I already have.

• Admin
18 hours ago, mmerrick said:

I did, submitted one on 3/7 and haven't heard back yet. How long does it usually take to get a response?

I also tried retrieving my license key through the Piriform retrieval system, but it just gave me the key I already have.

@mmerrick: Responses are generally same or next working day - although at the moment there's a bit of a backlog as we are onboarding a bunch of new staff, so responses have been delayed.  

There are quite a few customers with a similar situation (licence renewed but not extended) and we are fixing these in batches at the moment.

.... aaaaand just as I am writing this, I can see that your licence key ending with K8MF has only just now been updated to expire in December 2020 instead of December 2019.  It should refresh on your copy of CCleaner shortly (although it may need you to close and reopen your CCleaner console to give it a poke to refresh its information from the server).

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to Renewed License Key Expired