CCleaner Community Forums

advertisement sqaure for update can not be removed

Your CCleaner advertise for "CCleaner Product Update" is on right side of computer.  It is over my CLOSE x.  I can not shut down any site I visit! on my PC!  PLEASE tell me how to remove this obstacle! I have tried numerous ways in attempting to remove but can not!  Please take action ASAP.  I have left several voice mails in an attempt to resolve this issue.  No has called, etc!

URGENT< URGENT  Help me remove this so my pc will function !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

There should be an X to close the popup.

If you can't see one then the quickest option may be to restart your PC.

• Admin

Some notifications also have an additional close link down the bottom of the window, eg:

image.png

42 minutes ago, winter09blues said:

I have left several voice mails

I am a little puzzled though as to who you would have called.  Piriform's customer support is only over non-voice channels.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Dave CCleaner said:

Some notifications also have an additional close link down the bottom of the window, eg:

image.png

I am a little puzzled though as to who you would have called.  Piriform's customer support is only over non-voice channels.

Perhaps he tried  ringing some of the numbers shown on a Google search for Piriform.

• Moderators

There have been one or two suspicious looking posts that I have given the benefit of the doubt today.