Impossibile registrare Ccleaner Professional Plus

Sett. Ccleaner,

quando faccio il Download di uno dei 2 programmi Ccleaner Professional Plus di cui mi avete mandato le

Key license:  key details removed non viene scaricato il programma Professional Plus e non accetta le Key
che ho acquistato per fare la registrazione, dicendomi che le Key non sono Valide. Cosa posso fare?
Chiedo supporto in Italiano o un numero di telefono.
Grazie

• Admin

@Luciano Sartoris: customer support (support@ccleaner.com) can help you with this request, and they will respond in Italian.

However I would note that:

• The licence key ending with "QIFF" was cancelled in November after you requested a refund.
  • The licence key ending with "KIFF" is valid, but note that it is a capital letter "i" there in the serial number, and not the number "1".

L'assistenza clienti (support@ccleaner.com) può aiutarti con questa richiesta e risponderanno in italiano.

Tuttavia, vorrei notare che:

• La chiave di licenza che termina con "QIFF" è stata annullata a novembre dopo aver richiesto un rimborso.
  • La chiave di licenza che termina con "KIFF" è valida, ma si noti che è una lettera maiuscola "i" nel numero di serie e non il numero "1".

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

12 hours ago, Dave CCleaner said:

@Luciano Sartoris: customer support (support@ccleaner.com) can help you with this request, and they will respond in Italian.

However I would note that:

• The licence key ending with "QIFF" was cancelled in November after you requested a refund.
  • The licence key ending with "KIFF" is valid, but note that it is a capital letter "i" there in the serial number, and not the number "1".

L'assistenza clienti (support@ccleaner.com) può aiutarti con questa richiesta e risponderanno in italiano.

Tuttavia, vorrei notare che:

• La chiave di licenza che termina con "QIFF" è stata annullata a novembre dopo aver richiesto un rimborso.
  • La chiave di licenza che termina con "KIFF" è valida, ma si noti che è una lettera maiuscola "i" nel numero di serie e non il numero "1".

• Moderators

@Luciano Sartoris do not put a screenshot of your email address and registration key in plain sight.

If you do that then anyone could steal them, use your key to steal your registration, and bombard you with spam emails or worse.

What 'name' did you use when you purchased your registration key, you need to use the same name to register the key.
(Not you email address, unless that is what you used for the name).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• 1 month later...