Problem with CCleaner and Uninstalling Apps on Mac

nzaykov

Hello, I recently updated the CCleaner to the latest version and I noticed that when I go to the tab where I can uninstall apps on my Mac there is no apps. I don't know what's happen, but now all the list is empty, how can I fix that. I do have other apps on my laptop and CCleaner was amazing for that, but now I cannot see the apps on the list under "Uninstall". Any suggestions?  You can see attached screenshot of the tab I'm talking about below.

PS: If matters, I do bought the premium version of the app, so it's not the free CCleaner, but I payed for it.

Screenshot 2020-02-09 at 21.32.17.png

• Moderators

I'm not realy familiar with Mac, but I do note from your screenshot that you have OSX 10.15.3.

That OS version update was only released at the end of January, about 2 weeks ago, is that when the issue started?

We have seen some recent reports since that update where CCleaner, and other apps, are blocked from launching.
There is a link to a fix for that one in this thread:

I also notice that you don't have the latest CCleaner for Mac version which is now  1.17.603.
Updating CCleaner may fix your issue but there again it may also give you that 'CCleaner can't be opened' error, in which case the link to fix it is in that thread.

If you are still having problems then as you have the Pro version you are entitled to help from product support, you can find the form to raise a support ticket here:
https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043