niedana rejestracja zakupionego CC;eaner Recuva, Defraggler

Kazim

Guest Sandra CCleaner
On 15/01/2020 at 23:12, Kazim said:

Mam odmowy akceptu klucza  w zgodnej z instrukcją instalacji zakupionego programu  Recuva i Defraggler  

Czesc Kazim, prosze skontaktuj sie z nami pod adresem support@ccleaner.com. Jest mozliwe, ze niestety w kluczu jest blad i dlatego nie dziala. Niestaty czasami bledy w kluczu sie zdarzaja, za co przepraszamy. Nasz team bedzie mogl podac nowy klucz,zgodnie z zakupem. Dziekujemy. 

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Kazim said:

Napisałem o kłopocie z tym kluczem do support@cleaner.com. Nie mam odpowiedzi. Nie mogę nadal korzystać z zakupu Cleaner/Recuva!. Proszę wysłać mi nowy klucz. K. Wąsowicz 

Google translate..

I wrote about this trouble to support@cleaner.com. I have no answer. I cannot continue using the Cleaner / Recuva! Purchase. Please send me a new key. K. Wąsowicz

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Just now, Kazim said:

At least  I have done registration. This is  mistake in instruction , about word   in polish"nazwa" (name). Ought to be: "nazwisko, imię" (family)

This is not serious about  silence of my problem  in support CCleaner. 

Guest Sandra CCleaner

Hi there, as we have mentioned our support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please do check your spam mailbox for communications from us. Thank you. 

Guest Sandra CCleaner
On 18/01/2020 at 22:31, Kazim said:

At least  I have done registration. This is  mistake in instruction , about word   in polish"nazwa" (name). Ought to be: "nazwisko, imię" (family)

Thanks for spotting! Our team will take a look at this asap and amend as appropriate. 😊

• Moderators

I'm not sure that is a bug; "nazwisko, imię" translates to 'Surname'.

So which to use would would depend if Kazim had used 'Kazim' or 'Wąsowicz' or even 'Kazim Wąsowicz' when purchasing his licence.
To register he would have to use the same as when he purchased.

His last reply indicates that it was his missunderstanding and "not serious".

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Guest Sandra CCleaner
On 20/01/2020 at 15:05, nukecad said:

I'm not sure that is a bug; "nazwisko, imię" translates to 'Surname'.

So which to use would would depend if Kazim had used 'Kazim' or 'Wąsowicz' or even 'Kazim Wąsowicz' when purchasing his licence.
To register he would have to use the same as when he purchased.

His last reply indicates that it was his missunderstanding and "not serious".

Hey, I have asked support team to take a look and I will double check as I speak and read Polish 😊. But yes, name needs to be the same as when purchasing so this could be the error.