Mr Eric Wright

ericwright

• Moderators

CCleaner Professional Plus is simply a bundle of CCleaner Pro plus the Pro versions of Defraggler, Recuva, and Speccy.
It doesn't add any more functionality to CCleaner Pro itself.
(I probably shouldn't say this, but I'd just use the free versions of the others).

If the bundle is what you want then you would need to contact CCleaner support to ask about getting your current licence upgraded.
We can't deal with licencing issues on this forum, obviously that's sensitive information.
There is a contact form at: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Or you can contact them by email: support@ccleaner.com

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Thank you for that,  I follow your reasoning,  but what I want is CC Professional on two additional units my  phone and Tablet and the only way to get that is by going to Pro Plus.   I have Pro on my PC  and it does so much more  to keep my PC  clean, much more  than  basic CC Cleaner which I have on phone and Tablet,   the problem is that I  have paid  for Pro for a year, I do not want to have to lose the reainder of this to upgrade. I can see no way that existing subscribers can upgrade by making an additioan payment.  

• Moderators

Ah I see, you want to licence multiple devices on the same account.

Support should be able to help you out. At the very least they should be able to refund your renewal so you can purchase Pro Plus instead.

There used to be a licence for more than one device, (usually sold in-store in boxed Pro editions), although not advertised anymore support will know if this is still available.

Of course you could always simply buy Pro Plus as well as your current licence and use that on the other 2 devices with the option to add another device later.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

1 hour ago, nukecad said:

Ah I see, you want to licence multiple devices on the same account.

Support should be able to help you out. At the very least they should be able to refund your renewal so you can purchase Pro Plus instead.

There used to be a licence for more than one device, (usually sold in-store in boxed Pro editions), although not advertised anymore support will know if this is still available.

Of course you could always simply buy Pro Plus as well as your current licence and use that on the other 2 devices with the option to add another device later.

Thnks for the info appreciated

• Moderators

Please note that if your phone and tablet are android ccleaner pro plus is not what you want.  The 3 licenses are windows installs.  You can get ccleaner pro for android from the android play store (and if you have a Amazon fire tablet maybe amazon apps store but i don't remember)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com