Firefox problem w/ Windowblinds

Jamex

I've been reading on other forums with the same problems, but i can't find any that seem to be able to solve my problem. Ever since I downloaded Windowblinds Application, i am unable to change my Firefox themes. I have the most recent versions of both, and i still have all the icons on firefox, but i just am not able to figure out how to change it. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Maybe it's because your current skin installed own icons on your Firefox. If that isn't the case, you may want to have a look at "Per application" settings and tune them for firefox.exe found under Mozilla Firefox installation folder. I consider changing skin though, because such problem doesn't exit atleast on my current skin, StealthOS. This program creates some minor problems with some apps, so I advice to test every new program separately before more use.

Another thing is WindowBlinds doesn't support Firefox - you need to exclude Firefox.exe from being skinned.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

Another thing is WindowBlinds doesn't support Firefox - you need to exclude Firefox.exe from being skinned.

How do you exlude it form being skinned, ive tried everything they've suggested, even to completely deactivating is but my skins still wont change!

http://www.stardock.com/products/windowbli...ocs/perapp.html

Add Firefox.exe, and choose "Ignore this application and do not skin it", and that is it.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

Unfortunately that didn't work either, however, I did completely deactivate WindowsBlinds and tried it and it didnt work then either, so maybe its a firefox problem and I'll just have to reinstall it. However the skin thing no longer applies to firefox, so i know its working to a degree, I just cant change the firefox skins. Also, maybe it has something to do with a firefox application I have, I've been reading some of the WindowsBlinds forums and apparently some of the firefox application have issues with WindowsBlinds. The only extention i have is Crash Recovery 0.6.9, which im told has some compatibility issues even with other firefox extentions. So I'll try reinstalling firefox and see what happens.

It WORKED! I can now change skins, and I can even keep the Crash Recovery Program. Thanx for all the help, a lot of ppl said it cant be done and I did it. :P Now Im off to find some new skins to work with my new windows skins, lol.