Won't recognize product key

SCM

I had a copy of CCleaner on my computer and have just purchased a 2 year 3 computer Professional Plus

I have installed this version OK on another computer and it seems to work fine and has correctly registered,  but while CCleaner Professional Plus seems to install on this computer it keeps saying the details are incorrect and it wont accept the product key so i cant get it registered on a second computer. It seems to work OK but of course says its an unregistered version. What am i doing wrong please.

Mike R

• Moderators

Your best bet is to use your priority support and email them at support@ccleaner.com

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Admin

@SCM 95% of problems with registering keys are usually due to manually transcribing serial keys instead of copy-pasting them - "I"s look like "l"s or "1"s, "5"s look like "S"s, etc.

Also check the serial key that you are trying to use.  I took a quick look and it seems that in October you purchased 2 years of CCleaner Professional and received a serial key starting with C2YW - not Professional Plus which is for 3 PCs.  Unless you bought Professional Plus using a different email address, in which case you may have two subscriptions going.  Either way - support@ccleaner.com can sort you out to make sure that you have the right product for your needs (just give them a day or two while they recover from the post-Black Friday havoc)

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes