I want to delete Fuírefox monitoring !!!!!!

John Grey

What is going on with ccleaner???

No matter how often one disables Firefox Monitoring in the Start Up section, every time one opens Firefox the Monitoring enables itself again.

The delete option is not offered in ccleaner...What is going on ?????? Why is cclenaer trying to fool people into believing that they can disable it?  This is not just really insulting, it is also a breach of privacy!

How do I completely disable this?

• Moderators

I was puzzled by your post for a moment.

I believe that you are talking about the automatic browser cleaning?
If that's correct then you are looking in the wrong place.

It is not in the Start Up section - It's in Smart Cleaning.

image.png

That's a screenshot fromthe Free version, - but in the Pro verion you are able to click on the down arrows and set what action you want to be taken for each browser that you have.
You can seperately set each one to do nothing, monitor and notify you if there is something to be cleaned, or clean on closing with or without a notification..
Or you could disable it for all browsers if that's what you prefer. Simply untick 'Enable automatic browser cleaning'.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043