Starts and Stops

When I click on the desktop for CCleaner and attempt to annalyze, everything runs ok. But then when I click on Run Cleaner, it starts cleaning but then the whole process shrinks back down to my desktop and never finishes the cleaning process..

The same thing happens in both "Windows" and "Applications" processes. What can I do to fix this?

The screen begins to feed across to show it's cleaning, but without cause it disappears before completing the cleaning process.

ubu@dockpoint.net

I am having the same issue. It just started today as a matter of fact. I also noticed that the Windows Disk Cleaner gets hung up right about the same time frame that CCleaner would close. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this problem soon.

Are you positive that CCleaner isn't finished cleaning? Some cleaning doesn't take place until reboot. In the Option > Advanced is "Close Program After Cleaning" checked?

After that I would check this.

Let us know if that works. Good Luck. :)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)