CCleaner Expired early?

David1963

I have a CCleaner my origional email states that I am subscribed to a multiple payment product the next payment of £19.95 is due on 30/05/2020 but I am now being notified by my CCleaner that my licence is now invalid? I feel gutted that my licence is invalid. what is going on? I have only ever installed it on my own laptop, nothing else, so how can this be?

731744058_ccleaner01.jpg.3f1378846e3fed5690712812b2ac5643.jpg68408167_ccleaner02.jpg.38e8cfa8b9c2c739baef2cc9c915734b.jpg

• Moderators

It seems to be a known a licence server error.

See this:

I'll flag it to the Piriform staff that it's being a problem again today.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

I'd simply ignore the notices for now.

We have flagged the problem up to those who can fix it, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Thanks for all your answers, whilst it may be a server issue, the fact that it is a known issue and they have done nothing to fix it, doesn't instill confidence in the company. Whilst you can still use the product as it was when it was last updated, it no longer updates, which renders it as outdated... Sad really as before this, I had no issues and would have happily renewed, now I'm not so sure...

Guest Sandra CCleaner
On 09/11/2019 at 21:39, David1963 said:

Thanks for all your answers, whilst it may be a server issue, the fact that it is a known issue and they have done nothing to fix it, doesn't instill confidence in the company. Whilst you can still use the product as it was when it was last updated, it no longer updates, which renders it as outdated... Sad really as before this, I had no issues and would have happily renewed, now I'm not so sure...

Hi David, we're sorry to hear that you're unhappy. We are working on upgrading our renewal servers asap - these have to undergo careful testing to make sure they are up to the task and the process is ongoing. We have also taken immediate steps to ensure the error message does not display. Hope this information is helpful, but please let me know if you have further questions. Thank you 😊.