CCleaner Cloud Add Endpoints unavailable

ercadm

Guest Sandra CCleaner
On 31/01/2020 at 22:45, munkey said:

This is still a problem for me as well. When will this be resolved? I am getting very close to seeking a refund and canceling my account. 

Hi, thank you for reaching out us. We apologize that the CCleaner Cloud maintenance work is still on-going, our teams are their best to return product functionality. Your comments will be passed onto the appropriate team. Thanks.

You could have warned me before letting me purchase 5 more endpoints because I thought that might somehow release the hang in your system because the 1 I had left to install wasn't working. 

So let me get this straight, your not telling people and letting them continue to move forward with purchases??? This is unethical business. 

I was on the verge of moving to a fully integrated RMM/MSP System, guess I am going to do this now since ya'll are bust!

Yes I sent a support ticket and I want  a refund for the 5 I just bought (well that ya'll sold me knowing it wasn't going to work); and to think that I was about to make ya'll my main support system!

So let me ask... does HBO, INTEL, SIEMENS, etc... have the same problems since it is company wide?  

Also, is this something you can't fix or is this something that is happening because your upgrading infrastructure?

Going on 6 months of downtime...

Ever since the compromise, this has been a problem. It doesn't take 6 months to build in function to re-key certs... This is absolutely horrible, Avast has truly ruined CCleaner... Stop wasting time and hire an outside firm of professionals that can fix this for you in a matter of days, not months / years... This is the kinda of stuff my company does and can help you with! Stop the bleeding, your reputation is on the line and your are losing money every single day from this... 

7 hours ago, ISBILL TECH SERVICES said:

You could have warned me before letting me purchase 5 more endpoints because I thought that might somehow release the hang in your system because the 1 I had left to install wasn't working. 

So let me get this straight, your not telling people and letting them continue to move forward with purchases??? This is unethical business. 

I was on the verge of moving to a fully integrated RMM/MSP System, guess I am going to do this now since ya'll are bust!

Yes I sent a support ticket and I want  a refund for the 5 I just bought (well that ya'll sold me knowing it wasn't going to work); and to think that I was about to make ya'll my main support system!

So let me ask... does HBO, INTEL, SIEMENS, etc... have the same problems since it is company wide?  

Also, is this something you can't fix or is this something that is happening because your upgrading infrastructure?

You may recall of the breach they had last year, this is a direct result of that. Piss poor security practices lead to this, and now they are tying to re-key all certs and secrets... Just so happened right after the Avast take over too.

• 4 weeks later...