problemas con el sofware

miguel

SALUDOS A TODOS TENGO UN PROBLEMA EL CUAL LES EXPLICO: TENIA UN PROBLEMA CON UN SOFTWARE PORQUE ME DEVOLVIA UN QUE DECIA "ERROR INESPERADO" CUANDO INTENTABA EJECUTARLO, DESPUES DE INSTALARLO Y DESINTALARLO VARIAS VECES LO DESINSTALE USANDO LA VERSION 1.30.310 DE CCLEANER AHORA CUANDO INTENTO INSTALARLO DE NUEVO ME APARECE EL SIGUENTE MENSAJE "EL ADMINISTRADOR DEL SISTEMA ESTABLECIO DIRECTIVAS PARA IMPEDIR ESTA INSTALACION" POR FAVOR NECESITO AYUDA URGENTE PARA ESTE CASO. NOTA (FAVOR DARME LAS INDICACIONES EN ESPA?OL)

• Moderators

Rough unedited and possibly inaccurate translation via Google Translate:

Greetings to all I have a problem which I explain to them: tapeworm a problem with a software because me devolvia that decia ?unexpected error? when it tried to execute it, after installing it and desintalar it several times desinstale using version 1.30.310 Of now ccleaner when attempt to install it appears to me the siguente message again ?the administrator of the system establecio directors to prevent this installation? please I need urgent aid for this case. Note (favor to give the instructionses to me in Spanish)

translation:

GREETINGS TO ALL I HAVE A PROBLEM WHICH I EXPLAIN THEM: TENIA A PROBLEM WITH A SOFTWARE BECAUSE ME DEVOLVIA A THAT DECIA "UNEXPECTED ERROR" WHEN TRIED TO EXECUTE IT, DESPUES TO INSTALL IT AND DESINTALARLO SEVERAL TIMES UNINSTALL IT USING THE VERSION 1.30.310 OF CCLEANER NOW WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL IT AGAIN APPEARS ME THE SIGUENTE MESSAGE "THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE SYSTEM ESTABLECIO GUIDELINES TO IMPEDE THIS INSTALACION" PLEASE I NEED HELPS URGENT FOR THIS CASE. It NOTES (FAVOR TO GIVE ME THE INDICATIONS in Spanish)

thanks to http://www.freetranslation.com/

not the best tho

SALUDOS A TODOS TENGO UN PROBLEMA EL CUAL LES EXPLICO: TENIA UN PROBLEMA CON UN SOFTWARE PORQUE ME DEVOLVIA UN QUE DECIA "ERROR INESPERADO" CUANDO INTENTABA EJECUTARLO, DESPUES DE INSTALARLO Y DESINTALARLO VARIAS VECES LO DESINSTALE USANDO LA VERSION 1.30.310 DE CCLEANER AHORA CUANDO INTENTO INSTALARLO DE NUEVO ME APARECE EL SIGUENTE MENSAJE "EL ADMINISTRADOR DEL SISTEMA ESTABLECIO DIRECTIVAS PARA IMPEDIR ESTA INSTALACION" POR FAVOR NECESITO AYUDA URGENTE PARA ESTE CASO. NOTA (FAVOR DARME LAS INDICACIONES EN ESPA?OL)

Le creo necesitar ser administrador de sistema para instalar el programa.

Usted puede intentar --

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

para traducir de Spannish al ingl?s. O ingl?s a Spannish.