CClenaer Mac - Keep Cookies Not Working

AntiTrust

I'm using the latest version of CCleaner for Mac, 1.17.603.

I'm trying to use the feature under Options > Cookies > select the cookies you want to keep. 

I try to visit all my websites that I want to save my cookies for so I don't have to keep logging in to each website after I run CCleaner. Then, after visiting all my websites for cookies I want to keep, I try to find the cookies within CCleaner and no cookies can be found! I've quit Safari completely, but no cookies ever show up in the list within CCleaner. 

This feature is ONLY broken on Mac. The "cookies to keep" feature works great on Windows computers!

I even went as far as to freshly install my Mac OS. I installed a fresh copy of CCleaner, and the bug STILL exists! 

Could CCleaner PLEASE fix this!? 

Edited by AntiTrust

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/10/2019 at 15:28, AntiTrust said:

I'm using the latest version of CCleaner for Mac, 1.17.603.

I'm trying to use the feature under Options > Cookies > select the cookies you want to keep. 

I try to visit all my websites that I want to save my cookies for so I don't have to keep logging in to each website after I run CCleaner. Then, after visiting all my websites for cookies I want to keep, I try to find the cookies within CCleaner and no cookies can be found! I've quit Safari completely, but no cookies ever show up in the list within CCleaner. 

This feature is ONLY broken on Mac. The "cookies to keep" feature works great on Windows computers!

I even went as far as to freshly install my Mac OS. I installed a fresh copy of CCleaner, and the bug STILL exists! 

Could CCleaner PLEASE fix this!? 

I have similar problem with CCleaner on my PC. I save the cookies for my bank so that I don't have to get a code from the bank each time I want to log onto my account but it doesn't work and I have to get a new code each time. What's up?? What am I doing wrong? or does this feature just not work?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Gary Sokolik said:

I have similar problem with CCleaner on my PC. I save the cookies for my bank so that I don't have to get a code from the bank each time I want to log onto my account but it doesn't work and I have to get a new code each time. What's up?? What am I doing wrong? or does this feature just not work?

If you have it on pc it's not the same issue, you should start a new topic in the ccleaner help board.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com